Listing Tools

Nice investment opportunity with stable tenants. The property includes commercial office space on the first floor, a three-bedroom residential unit on the second and third floors, and a garage. All units are fully rented by friendly tenants and both leases were just renewed for another year (ending in June 2023). The tenant in the commercial space pays $575 per month and took occupancy in 2019. The commercial unit consists of several offices and a half bath. The residential unit offers generous living space with three upstairs bedrooms and a full bath. The tenants in the residential unit also lease the garage for a total of $1275 per month. They also took occupancy in 2019. Tenants pay all utilities. Mechanical systems include heat/pump with a central air system in the attic for the residential unit. The commercial unit has window air conditioning and electric baseboard heat. The electric is separately metered with one gas meter for the central water heater. The commercial unit reimburses the landlord for 15% of the water bill and the residential unit pays the remaining 85%. Buyer to verify zoning and property dimensions. Floor plans were provided as a convenience only.
Listed by Jack Fiorini of CENTURY 21 The Real Estate Centre

Property Details of 5224 Harford Rd

Property Details

Utilities and Appliances

Community

Other Details

Map Location

Driving Directions

Copyright 2022 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved.  Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX Town Center participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.Data last updated July 3, 2022. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: